How to Purchase
Farmers' Markets (central Ohio)
During the warmer months, we are at a number of farmers' markets in the central Ohio area. We always have eggs and a nice selection of frozen lamb, beef, pork, and chicken cuts available for sale. If you order ahead, we'll have it packed and ready for you at the market, saving you time and you won't have to worry about items being sold out. Contact us
for more information, or place an order
- Winter Deliveries - We do Winter Deliveries throughout Columbus on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month November through April. Check out our order page to find a drop off site near you!
- • Clintonville Farmers' Market - Late April through late November on Saturday mornings from 9 AM until 12 PM, on North High Street just north of the intersection with North Broadway, in Clintonrville, Ohio. For more information about the Clintonville Farmers' Market, visit their web site at www.clintonvillefarmersmarket.org. Off-season, we deliver packaged orders to the Farmers' Market site twice a month.
- The Canal Market - June through October, on Tuesday and Friday Evenings from 4 PM until 7 PM, near the square in Newark, Ohio. For more information about the Canal Market, visit their website at http://www.canalmarketdistrict.org.
- Direct Pickup from the Farm - You are welcome to place an order with us and arrange a time to come pick it up from the farm yourself. We will need to confirm the date and time. Contact us for more information, or place an order.
- In-state (Ohio) Shipping - If you live too far away but would still like to purchase our products, we can ship within the state of Ohio. Shipments are sent overnight in a boxed cooler with gel pack. Shipping and handling charges vary by order. Contact us for more information, or place an order.
- Harvest @ The Woodward - Our products are available for sale at this local food store located in Mount Vernon, Ohio, right in the historic downtown. Purchase a variety of delicious local meat, eggs, vegetables, dairy products, baked goods, crafts, and more! For more information, visit their website at www.facebook.com/harvestatthewoodward.
- City Folk’s Farm Shop - You can also find our delicious meat and eggs for sale at this Urban homesteader store in Clintonville, Ohio, right near the intersection of Morse road and North High street in Columbus. For more information, visit their website at http://www.cityfolksfarmshop.com.
- Buyer’s Clubs - If you are interested in getting our products, but the drive is a bit of a haul, you can help us set up a buyer’s club! For more info, scroll down.
Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card; for shipped orders, payment must be received before the order will be shipped.
Most products are available year round. We do our best to keep all our products in stock. However, each animal produces limited quantities of various cuts and demand can vary widely so we are not always successful. Products are subject to availability.